This can become useful for anyone who is looking for the Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 and wants to find the right one for them. It’s not an easy job to do this by yourself since there are so many of them out there in the market. However, getting a list of the Best Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 makes it a whole lot easier for you to figure out what you need super fast. That is what we plan to do in this article. Our team has built up a list from our primary research that has different varieties for you. The detailed Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 Reviews and a thorough list have been created from our in-depth research and long-term experience with the Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 category.
Best Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 Reviews
Even though the Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 is from the same category, it might be intended for different types of uses. Hence, when you compare them from the list, keep that in mind and try to know the details for better comparison.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Guitar Hero For Xbox 360
|1||Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock - Xbox 360||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Guitar Hero: Van Halen||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Guitar Hero World Tour||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Band Hero featuring Taylor Swift||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Aerosmith Wireless Guitar Controller||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Rock Band or Guitar Hero USB Microphone (PS2 - PS3 - PS4 - Nintendo Switch - Xbox 360 - Xbox one) (Bulk Packaging)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Guitar Hero II (Renewed)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Guitar Hero 5 - Xbox 360 (Game only)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Guitar Hero Aerosmith||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Guitar Hero Live - Xbox 360||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock Xbox 360
- Guitar Hero: Van Halen
- Guitar Hero World Tour
- Band Hero featuring Taylor Swift
- Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Aerosmith Wireless Guitar Controller
- Rock Band or Guitar Hero USB Microphone...
- Guitar Hero II Renewed
- Guitar Hero 5 Xbox 360 Game only
- Guitar Hero Aerosmith
- Guitar Hero Live Xbox 360
1. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock – Xbox 360
- Realize a true rock concert experience with all new venues, incredible lighting effects, authentic instruments and sick character moves.
- Engage in boss battles, against the like of Slash from Guns N’ Roses, and featuring original tracks recorded exclusively for Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock and defeat opponents to achieve legendary status in head-to-head competition.
- Gameplay variety options including single player Training, Quickplay and Career Modes, as well as Multiplayer Co-op Career, Face-off, Pro Face-off and Battle Modes.
- Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock for Xbox 360 features over 70 of the biggest and loudest songs ever compiled in a single game disc, as well as nearly the same amount available for download via Xbox LIVE Marketplace.
- Select and customize a wide variety of Guitar Hero characters – including three new ones – as you unlock venues featuring over-the-top stage design.
2. Guitar Hero: Van Halen
- Live out the excitement of playing as the legendary band Van Halen
- Perform an incredible arena rock set list that includes 25 Van Halen songs, three Eddie Van Halen signature solos and 19 songs from guest acts.
- Includes the Van Halen songs And the Cradle Will Rock, Atomic Punk, Beautiful Girls, Cathedral, Eruption, Everybody Wants Some!!, Feel Your Love Tonight and Hang ‘Em High.
- Includes the Van Halen songs Hear About It Later, I’m the One, Ice Cream Man, Jamie’s Cryin’, Little Guitars, Loss of Control, Mean Street, Panama and Pretty Woman.
- Includes the Van Halen songs Runnin’ with the Devil, So This Is Love?, Somebody Get Me a Doctor, Spanish Fly, Unchained and You Really Got Me.
3. Guitar Hero World Tour
- 4-player gameplay with guitar, bass, drums, and vocals
- Disc only, no instruments included
- Play along with your friends or by yourself
- Rock along to bands like Aerosmith and Metallica
4. Band Hero featuring Taylor Swift
- Supports all Guitar Hero instrument controllers within the same gaming platform, as well as other music/rhythm game controllers.
- Play with any combination of instruments you want, even with four lead singers.
- In Party Play mode, you can jump in/jump out of a song at any time with the click of a button, while Sing Along Mode lets you singe any song you choose.
- Expand your music collection by import your favorite Guitar Hero World Tour and Guitar Hero downloadable content straight into Band Hero.
- Enjoy 2-4 player local multiplayer support in co-op and competive modes and 2-8 player support online.
5. Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Aerosmith Wireless Guitar Controller
- button work
- good condition
6. Rock Band or Guitar Hero USB Microphone (PS2 – PS3 – PS4 – Nintendo Switch – Xbox 360 – Xbox one) (Bulk Packaging)
- 15ft Long Cable
- Improved Dynamic Range Captures Loud and Quiet Performances
- Plug and Play mic for Game Streaming, Social Media broadcasting, Podcasts, Lectures, and Live interviews.
- High Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) Accurately Reproduces Your Voice
- Also works well for recording main vocals or as an extra mic for adding backup singers to your favorite music and rhythm games.
7. Guitar Hero II (Renewed)
- XBox360 Game
- Unleash Your Inner Rock Star!!
- Guitar Hero II is a rhythm-based music game
- Guitar tracks in over 6 modes of play on over 55 licensed songs
- Jam With Friends
8. Guitar Hero 5 – Xbox 360 (Game only)
- Software compatible with Guitar Hero World Tour peripherals.
- In the all-new Party Play mode, players can now jump in or drop out of gameplay seamlessly, without interrupting their jam session.
- Play with any in-game instrument combination in any game mode – multiple vocalists, guitarists, bassists and drummers.
- Features new in-game artists and rock legends, including Johnny Cash, Carlos Santana and Shirley Mason from Garbage.
- The entire 85 song set list is available from the beginning of the game.
9. Guitar Hero Aerosmith
- Venues from historical moments during the band’s illustrious career offer the experience of “sweet emotion” and further capture the essence of the band’s rise to fame.
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, the first game built around the legendary music of America’s Greatest Rock ‘N Roll Band: Steven Tyler, Joe Perry, Brad Whitford, Tom Hamilton and Joey Kramer.
- This latest installment from the franchise with the #1 best-selling video game in 2007, puts players in the shoes of Perry (guitar), Whitford (guitar) and Hamilton (bass), as they rock out alongside frontman Tyler and drummer Kramer.
- Gamers will experience Aerosmith’s Grammy winning career, from their first gig to becoming rock royalty, in a way that no other entertainment vehicle offers.
- As fans progress through their careers in the game, they can rock out to scores of Aerosmith’s greatest hits, as well as songs from celebrated artists that the band has either performed with or has been inspired by in some way.
10. Guitar Hero Live – Xbox 360
- It’s About to Get Real: FreeStyleGames have reinvented the legendary Guitar Hero franchise, with two innovative new gameplay modes and an all new guitar controller.
- You Are The Rock Star: Playing music in front of a real crowd is like no other experience; With the new GH Live first person view, YOU’LL take center stage like never before.
- Rock Real Crowds with Real Reactions: Feel the rush of performing in a real band, in front of real crowds who react in real time to your performance.
- Awesome Music, Epic Venues: In GH Live, you’ll take the stage in a variety of venues; Experience it all from the intimacy of a small club or the main stage of a massive outdoor festival.
- The Guitar Controller: The guitar controller was redesigned for the best gameplay across all skill levels.
How To Choose The Best Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 (The Buying Guide):
Do Your Homework (Usecase, Types, Brands):The one who is prepared the most has the biggest advantage. If it’s something small then it’s not worth spending a whole lot of time trying to figure out which one to go for. However, when it’s something that’s gonna cost a decent amount of money, and you don’t wanna repeat that frequently, then you better do your homework. You can simply use the internet or get in touch with someone who has the experience of using that Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 for first-hand reviews. Make sure you understand the use case first. The following questions will make it easier for you to assess. - Why do you need Guitar Hero For Xbox 360? - Who exactly needs it (consider the gender, age, and related factors)? - Where will you use it? - How often will you use it?After that, try to know about all the variants and types of the Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 and the top brands of this product.
Understand The Cost And Set The Budget:Setting up the right budget makes the job much easier for you. Once you are done with your homework, you should be able to understand what you need, and then setting a budget helps you narrow down your choice list. Sometimes the actual cost is way more than the Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 itself. Because you are going to need complementary products and there might be a setup cost at the same time. Don’t forget to consider those and set your budget accordingly. Going for the quality is a good strategy, but don’t just max out and be left with an empty bank.
Look For The Right Features To Get The Best Guitar Hero For Xbox 360:Different Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 come with different features, and those allow you to make them more suitable for you. Look for the ones that you need particularly. And trust me, the right features make a whole lot of difference and save you a ton load of money and pressure in the long run.
Look For Warranties And Free Delivery:Having a warranty on a product makes it a lot easier to make the decision. Especially when you are buying something online. Other than that, look out for free deliveries or free setup. It can be a hassle sometimes to set it up and have it delivered on your own.
Read Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 Reviews:The internet is the most wonderful place to gather information. If you are confused about Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 and need further information, then use the product name and specifically search for reviews on Google or on YouTube. It could help you see things that you might miss otherwise.
Test It Out:It’s not always when you get to use the Guitar Hero For Xbox 360 yourself and then buy it. However, if you have the opportunity, never shy away from a test trial. Especially when you are buying an expensive product. On paper, things might seem fine, but the reality often tends to hit differently.