Wouldn’t it be easier if someone guided you step by step to find the Graphics Card For Alienware X51 you are looking for? That’s the aim of this article. With our top 10 Best Graphics Card For Alienware X51 list, we aim to help you find the right Graphics Card For Alienware X51 for you. From the list and the Graphics Card For Alienware X51 Reviews, it will get easier for you to choose the right one. It’s not easy to do the job by yourself, hence we researched and used our experience to come up with something that will save your time and money without any extra hassle to you.
Best Graphics Card For Alienware X51 Reviews
Even though the Graphics Card For Alienware X51 is from the same category, it might be intended for different types of uses. Hence, when you compare them from the list, keep that in mind and try to know the details for better comparison.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Graphics Card For Alienware X51
|1||Slim 240W AC Adapter Laptop Charger Fit for PA-9E GA240PE1-00 DELL Alienware 17 R3 R4 Alienware 15 R1 R2 R3 R4 Alienware M18x M17x Alienware 13 R2 R3 Alienware 14 Power Supply Cord||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||LinksTek PCIE FireWire Card for Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Server Desktop PCs(32/64bit)-IEEE 1394A FireWire 400-6Pin X3 Ports and 4Pin X1 Port-Include Low Profile Bracket(PCIE-1394A)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 1GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Heat Sink Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 1GD3H LP) (Renewed)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||MAXSUN AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5 ITX Computer PC Gaming Video Graphics Card GPU 128-Bit DirectX 12 PCI Express X16 3.0 DVI-D Dual Link||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Alienware Laptop Charger Compatible with Dell||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Alienware Graphics Amplifier (9R7XN)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Slim 240W AC Adapter Laptop Charger Fit for PA-9E GA240PE1-00 DELL Alienware 17 R3 R4 Alienware 15 R1...
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 24GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate, 24G-P5-3987-KR...
- VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 DVI-I, HDMI, VGA Graphics Card 900861,Black/Red
- LinksTek PCIE FireWire Card for Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Server Desktop PCs...
- MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 1GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Heat Sink Low Profile Graphics...
- MAXSUN AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5 ITX Computer PC Gaming Video Graphics Card GPU 128-Bit DirectX 12 PCI...
- VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card, 4k 2 DisplayPort 1.2, PCIe, 7.1 Surround Sound, Included...
- Alienware Laptop Charger Compatible with Dell, 185W 180W Power Adapter for Dell Alienware 13 14 15 17...
- Alienware Graphics Amplifier 9R7XN, Stealth black
1. Slim 240W AC Adapter Laptop Charger Fit for PA-9E GA240PE1-00 DELL Alienware 17 R3 R4 Alienware 15 R1 R2 R3 R4 Alienware M18x M17x Alienware 13 R2 R3 Alienware 14 Power Supply Cord
- DC Output: 19.5V 12.3A 240W; AC Input: 100V-240V, 50- 60Hz; Connector: 7.4mm x 5.0mm
- Safety: Internal smart circuit keeps you and your device safe with multiple protections, including over current protection, over voltage protection, short circuit protection, over heating protection, overload protection, surge protection and under voltage protection.
- Fit for DELL Alienware M17x M17x R2,M17x R3, M17x R4 Series DELL Alienware M18x M18x R2 DELL Alienware X51 DELL Alienware 17 R3 DELL Alienware 14 DELL Alienware 13 R2 R3 DELL XPS 17 – L702X ELL Precision M4700 M6400 M6500 M6600 M6700 M6800.
- Compatible P/N: ADP-240AB B, GA240PE1-00, J211H, Y044M, 330-4342 ,PA9E, PA-9E, 330-4128, 330-3514, U896K, PA-9E, PA9E, Y044M, J938H.
- Guarantee: 100% tested before shipping out.
2. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os – windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Boost clock 1785 mhz
3. EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
- Real boost clock: 1800 MHz; Memory detail: 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
4. VisionTek Radeon 5450 2GB DDR3 (DVI-I
- The VisionTek Radeon HD 5450 Series GPUs fully support Microsoft DirectX 11
- Dolby TrueHD and DTSHD Master Audio Support: Content protected, high bandwidth, 7.
- Avivo Technology Enhanced Unified Video Decoder 2 (UVD 2)
- Single or Dual Monitor support: HDMI, DVI, VGA (configurations may require an adapter that is sold separately).
- PCI Express based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Memory storage capacity: 2048 MB
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1080
5. LinksTek PCIE FireWire Card for Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Server Desktop PCs(32/64bit)-IEEE 1394A FireWire 400-6Pin X3 Ports and 4Pin X1 Port-Include Low Profile Bracket(PCIE-1394A)
- PCIE-1394A will allow users add 4X 1394A (3X 6Pin and 1X 4Pin) ports on Windows PCs or Servers for Video,Photo and more 1394A device data transfer.
- Fully compatible with all 1394A interface device such as CD-RW,DVD-ROM Drive,DV camcorder, digital camera,Hard Drives,1394A audio devices,1394A video devices.
- FireWire 400 design make sure users get 400Mbps (65MB/S) data transfer rate.
- Windows 98/2000/2003/XP/Vista/7(32/64bit),Windows Server 2008R2,2008,2003R2,2003(32/64bit) Plug and Play.
6. MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 1GB GDRR3 64-bit HDCP Support DirectX 12 OpenGL 4.5 Heat Sink Low Profile Graphics Card (GT 710 1GD3H LP) (Renewed)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
- 1GB 64-bit DDR3 VRAM
- 1 HDMI, 1 DL-DVI-D and 1 VGA (D-sub)
- Low-profile Design
- All Solid Capacitors
- Fanless and Noise less GPU Heatsink
- Afterburner Overclocking Utility
7. MAXSUN AMD Radeon RX 550 4GB GDDR5 ITX Computer PC Gaming Video Graphics Card GPU 128-Bit DirectX 12 PCI Express X16 3.0 DVI-D Dual Link
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- 9CM unique fan provide low noise and huge airflow
- ITX size perfect in any case
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed : up to 1183 MHz / 4GB GDDR5 / 6000 MHz Memory, Stream Processors 512
- Support: DirectX 12, Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.6/4.5
8. VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP – Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color.
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED – Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 300W PC power supply is recommended).
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO – Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT – Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities.
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY – 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock (PCIe x 16) with 128-bit memory interface (512 Stream Processors).
- SFF & FULL-HEIGHT BRACKET – This Short Form Factor (SFF) GPU includes a full-height bracket for standard-size cases in addition to compact PCs and Mini ATX.
- OPERATING SYSTEMS – Windows 10, Windows 8.
9. Alienware Laptop Charger Compatible with Dell
- SPECIFICATION】- Input:100-240V, 50/60Hz; Output Max: 19.
- WIDELY COMPATIBILITY】- Dell Alienware 13: 13 R2; 13 R3 / 14; M14X/15 R2; 15 R3; 15 R4/17:17 R2; 17 R3; 17 R4; 17 R5 / Alpha: ASM100; ASM-R2 / Area 51M / M11x: M11x R2; M11x R3 / M15 / M17/M17X R4/X51 R2; Dell Precision 7510, 7520, M4600, M4700, M4800, M6400, M6500, M6600, M6700; Dell Gaming 15 G3 15 17 / G5 15 17 / G7: G3 3579; G3 3779; G5 5587; G5 5590; G7 7588; G7 7590; G7 7790 / Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Series: 7577 ; 7559 ; 7566;.
- MULTIPLE PROTETION/UL2089 LISTED】- UL2089, the leading American consumer product testing laboratory, lists this RESUNTEK product as meeting their standards for electrical safety and design in the United States.
- PERFORMANCE, SAFETY, RELIABILITY】- All of our product lines are put through rigorous quality control procedures to ensure safe, reliable operation for years to come.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】- Within 30 days of purchase, we offer a no-questions-asked full money back guarantee.
10. Alienware Graphics Amplifier (9R7XN)
- Amplify your performance Step up your graphics performance with support for a full length, double wide, desktop graphics card that do not exceed 10.
- Designed for Alienware 13 R2, 15 R2, 15 R3, Alpha R2, M17xR2, M17xR3, X51 R3, R2 notebooks LCD or on any external display connected to the amplifier.
- Includes a 460 Watts internal power supply, GPU is not included, peripherals dock to the amplifer with 4 built in USB 3.
- Plug in with a single proprietary cable, included in box, exclusively made for Alienware R2 laptops, it is a system bus extender, has stealth black color.
- Compatibility for available GPUs compared to TBT3 options and offer support for a single full length, dual wide, PCI Express x16 graphics card, support graphic cards of up to 375W and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 as well as AMD Radeon HD 5000 series and newer.
- Note: Kindly refer User Guide before use
How To Choose The Best Graphics Card For Alienware X51 (The Buying Guide):
Do Your Homework (Usecase, Types, Brands):The one who is prepared the most has the biggest advantage. If it’s something small then it’s not worth spending a whole lot of time trying to figure out which one to go for. However, when it’s something that’s gonna cost a decent amount of money, and you don’t wanna repeat that frequently, then you better do your homework. You can simply use the internet or get in touch with someone who has the experience of using that Graphics Card For Alienware X51 for first-hand reviews. Make sure you understand the use case first. The following questions will make it easier for you to assess. - Why do you need Graphics Card For Alienware X51? - Who exactly needs it (consider the gender, age, and related factors)? - Where will you use it? - How often will you use it?After that, try to know about all the variants and types of the Graphics Card For Alienware X51 and the top brands of this product.
Understand The Cost And Set The Budget:Setting up the right budget makes the job much easier for you. Once you are done with your homework, you should be able to understand what you need, and then setting a budget helps you narrow down your choice list. Sometimes the actual cost is way more than the Graphics Card For Alienware X51 itself. Because you are going to need complementary products and there might be a setup cost at the same time. Don’t forget to consider those and set your budget accordingly. Going for the quality is a good strategy, but don’t just max out and be left with an empty bank.
Look For The Right Features To Get The Best Graphics Card For Alienware X51:Different Graphics Card For Alienware X51 come with different features, and those allow you to make them more suitable for you. Look for the ones that you need particularly. And trust me, the right features make a whole lot of difference and save you a ton load of money and pressure in the long run.
Look For Warranties And Free Delivery:Having a warranty on a product makes it a lot easier to make the decision. Especially when you are buying something online. Other than that, look out for free deliveries or free setup. It can be a hassle sometimes to set it up and have it delivered on your own.
Read Graphics Card For Alienware X51 Reviews:The internet is the most wonderful place to gather information. If you are confused about Graphics Card For Alienware X51 and need further information, then use the product name and specifically search for reviews on Google or on YouTube. It could help you see things that you might miss otherwise.
Test It Out:It’s not always when you get to use the Graphics Card For Alienware X51 yourself and then buy it. However, if you have the opportunity, never shy away from a test trial. Especially when you are buying an expensive product. On paper, things might seem fine, but the reality often tends to hit differently.