Wouldn’t it be easier if someone guided you step by step to find the Gaming Pc Chassis you are looking for? That’s the aim of this article. With our top 10 Best Gaming Pc Chassis list, we aim to help you find the right Gaming Pc Chassis for you. From the list and the Gaming Pc Chassis Reviews, it will get easier for you to choose the right one. It’s not easy to do the job by yourself, hence we researched and used our experience to come up with something that will save your time and money without any extra hassle to you.
Best Gaming Pc Chassis Reviews
Just because something is priced higher doesn’t necessarily mean that it will be the best option for you. Make sure to read the Gaming Pc Chassis reviews to understand better and make the right choice.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Gaming Pc Chassis
|1||LIAN LI Mid-Tower Chassis ATX Computer Case PC Gaming Case w/Tempered Glass Side Panel||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass RGB Edition 12V MB Sync Capable ATX Mid-Tower Chassis with 3 120mm 12V RGB Fan + 1 Black 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1K8-00M1WN-01||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Razer Tomahawk ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Chassis: Dual-Sided Tempered Glass Swivel Doors||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Thermaltake View 31 RGB Dual Tempered Glass SPCC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Phanteks (PH-EC600PSTG_WT01) Eclipse P600S Hybrid Silent and Performance ATX Chassis -Tempered Glass||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Gaming PC Case Mid-Tower Chassis by AeroCool||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||MUSETEX ATX PC Case with 6 ×120mm ARGB Fans||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||MUSETEX 6pcs 120mm ARGB Fans and USB3.0 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Gaming PC Case||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis with Power Supply Cover||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Edition Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Computer Chassis CA-1H1-00F1WN-00||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
- Best Gaming Device For Fortnite
- Best Cable Modem And Router
- Best Bluetooth Headset With Mic Noise Cancelling
Table Of Content:
- LIAN LI Mid-Tower Chassis ATX Computer Case PC Gaming Case w/Tempered Glass Side Panel, Magnetic Dust...
- Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass RGB Edition 12V MB Sync Capable ATX Mid-Tower Chassis with 3 120mm 12V...
- Razer Tomahawk ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Chassis: Dual-Sided Tempered Glass Swivel Doors, Ventilated Top Panel...
- Thermaltake View 31 RGB Dual Tempered Glass SPCC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis, 3 RGB LED...
- Phanteks Eclipse P600S Hybrid Silent and Performance ATX Chassis -Tempered Glass, Fabric Filter, Dual...
- Gaming PC Case Mid-Tower Chassis by AeroCool, AeroOne Eclipse Black, Tempered Glass Panel, 4X RGB Fans...
- MUSETEX ATX PC Case with 6 ×120mm ARGB Fans, Computer Gaming Case Mid-Tower Phantom Black, Tempered Glass...
- MUSETEX 6pcs 120mm ARGB Fans and USB3.0 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Gaming PC Case, 2 Tempered Glass Panels...
- Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis with Power Supply Cover, 120mm...
- Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Edition Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Computer Chassis...
1. LIAN LI Mid-Tower Chassis ATX Computer Case PC Gaming Case w/Tempered Glass Side Panel
- Computer case with clean aesthetic.
- Gaming PC Case with tempered glass side panel allows for a great view of your RGB components.
- Mid-Tower Chassis with ease installation design.
- Desktop computer shell case with professional cable management solution.
- High air performance with Magnetic Dust Filter, Side Ventilation and 2 Pre-installed 120mm fans.
2. Thermaltake V200 Tempered Glass RGB Edition 12V MB Sync Capable ATX Mid-Tower Chassis with 3 120mm 12V RGB Fan + 1 Black 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed CA-1K8-00M1WN-01
- Light up the system: 3 Pre-installed 120mm 12V motherboard Sync RGB fans (Sync with ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, Asrock, and BIOSTAR 12V header Motherboards) plus 1 Black fan at back.
- Built-in dual-mode 12V Sync controller: Control light via I/O port, RGB Light button (16 LED modes/7 Color) or via 12V header RGB sync motherboard (Sync with Asus, Gigabyte, MSI, Asrock, and BIOSTAR 12V header Motherboards).
- 16 LED modes through I/O port RGB Light button: RGB mode, single color mode (7 Colors), breath mode (7 Colors), light off 7 Colors: red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, White, Purple].
- Clear view of PC gaming: 4mm thick Tempered Glass Side panel with standard mounting
- Built-in PSU cover: Cover all your cables for a professional look combined with a window to show off your colorful power.
- Drive Bays: 3 x 2. 5″ plus 2 x 3. 5″
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, and ATX motherboard
- I/O port: USB 3. 0 x 1, USB 2. 0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, RGB Light button
- Outstanding expandability: 7 expansion slot.
- Dimension: 17.6 x 8.54 x 17 inch / 447 x 217 x 432 mm
3. Razer Tomahawk ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Chassis: Dual-Sided Tempered Glass Swivel Doors
- Dual-sided tempered glass swivel doors to show off what’s inside and easy access
- Powered by Razer Chroma RGB for customizable lighting and greater game immersion
- Ventilated top panel and dust filters for clean, optimized airflow
- Supports up to 360mm radiators for liquid cooling
- Built-in cable management for flawless organization.
4. Thermaltake View 31 RGB Dual Tempered Glass SPCC ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, E-ATX Motherboard
- Safe and Secure Dual 4mm Tempered Glass Panel (No Holes in Glass)
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Top Ports
- GPU Support Bracket for Vertical Mounting (Riser Cable AC-053-CN1OTN-C1 not Included)
- Includes 3x Ring 140mm RGB LED Fans with removable filters
- Tt LCS Certified: Liquid Cooling Supported. Compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations
5. Phanteks (PH-EC600PSTG_WT01) Eclipse P600S Hybrid Silent and Performance ATX Chassis -Tempered Glass
- Equipped with Phanteks’ high airflow fabric for maximum cooling and dust filtration.
- Removable magnetic silent panels.
- Psu bracket to help make installing and removing PSU easier.
- Support massive storage capacity (10x HDD and 3x SSDs).
- Includes GPU Anti-Sag bracket and vertical GPU mounting bracket (Riser Cable sold separately).
6. Gaming PC Case Mid-Tower Chassis by AeroCool
- High-performance mid tower case with full tempered glass side panel to showcase the inside of your rig.
- Comes equipped with three 12cm ARGB fans in the front and one 12cm ARGB fan in the rear of the case
- Addressable RGB fans can be controlled using LED control button or ARGB motherboard
- Includes a 6-port hub to connect your fans
- Supports liquid cooling in the front, top, and rear of the case
7. MUSETEX ATX PC Case with 6 ×120mm ARGB Fans
- Well-engineered Airflow – MUSETEX PC case are pre-installed 6 pcs 120mm ARGB fans to provide lighting and utilize anti-vortex vanes to ensure proper airflow inside the case to keep the interior components at optimum temperature.
- Has metal honeycomb mesh on the side to maximize air volume and maintain the proper system temperature.
- Top magnetic design dust filter with open perforated top and bottom for high air performance.
- Equipped with a shielded USB cable, allowing you to transmit data from your external device to your computer and vice versa without any interference.
- Stylish tempered glass design – MUSETEX PC case show off your components and ARGB lighting with tempered glass side and front panels.
- Brilliant customizable lighting – addressable ARGB LEDs controlled with three methods.
8. MUSETEX 6pcs 120mm ARGB Fans and USB3.0 ATX Mid-Tower Chassis Gaming PC Case
- Outstanding Airflow】6pcs 120mm MUSETEX ARGB fans are pre-installed for the case to provide lighting and excellent airflow at the same time, keep cooling with the case.
- Multiple ARGB Modes】 Button control has 19 lighting modes; Motherboard control: it connected to the 5V 3PIN header on the motherboard, the motherboard control can be unlimited ARGB fans modes (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control mode, it is recommended to use button control only).
- More Space】MUSETEX G05 series has 2pcs 4mm-thick tempered glass full-view side panels.
- Dust-proof Design】The case is equipped with a 2pcs dust filter, and the top magnetic strip dust filter protects the case; the other is a PSU dust filter easy to install and cleaning on the bottom.
- TOP I/O PANEL】Musetex mid-tower ATX PC case designed with 1 x USB 3.
9. Thermaltake Versa N24 Black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case Chassis with Power Supply Cover
- Top Mount I/O Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports
- Power Supply Cover: Streamline your cable management with the included power supply cover to hide cable clutter.
- Storage Options: 2x External 5.
- Air/Liquid Cooling Configurations Options: 1 x 240 millimeter radiator(Top/Front).
- Complete solution: Support up to 240 millimeter radiator liquid cooling for ideal CPU cooling application, up to 415 millimeter long graphic card (without front fan(s)).
10. Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Edition Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Computer Chassis CA-1H1-00F1WN-00
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro VAX, ATX, E ATX Motherboard
- Dimensions: 16.7″ W x 19″ D x 29.6″ H; Net Weight: 54 pounds
- Designed for high end gaming system compatibility; I/O Port USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
- 5 millimeter thick tempered glass window with Stunning Viewing. PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- Eliminates the issue with “GPU SAG”.
- Dismantlable Modular Design: Freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre design mounting arrays.
- Supporting dual loop liquid cooling systems
- Tt LCS Certified: Liquid Cooling Supported. Compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations
How To Choose The Best Gaming Pc Chassis (The Buying Guide):
Do Your Homework (Usecase, Types, Brands):The one who is prepared the most has the biggest advantage. If it’s something small then it’s not worth spending a whole lot of time trying to figure out which one to go for. However, when it’s something that’s gonna cost a decent amount of money, and you don’t wanna repeat that frequently, then you better do your homework. You can simply use the internet or get in touch with someone who has the experience of using that Gaming Pc Chassis for first-hand reviews. Make sure you understand the use case first. The following questions will make it easier for you to assess. - Why do you need Gaming Pc Chassis? - Who exactly needs it (consider the gender, age, and related factors)? - Where will you use it? - How often will you use it?After that, try to know about all the variants and types of the Gaming Pc Chassis and the top brands of this product.
Understand The Cost And Set The Budget:Setting up the right budget makes the job much easier for you. Once you are done with your homework, you should be able to understand what you need, and then setting a budget helps you narrow down your choice list. Sometimes the actual cost is way more than the Gaming Pc Chassis itself. Because you are going to need complementary products and there might be a setup cost at the same time. Don’t forget to consider those and set your budget accordingly. Going for the quality is a good strategy, but don’t just max out and be left with an empty bank.
Look For The Right Features To Get The Best Gaming Pc Chassis:Different Gaming Pc Chassis come with different features, and those allow you to make them more suitable for you. Look for the ones that you need particularly. And trust me, the right features make a whole lot of difference and save you a ton load of money and pressure in the long run.
Look For Warranties And Free Delivery:Having a warranty on a product makes it a lot easier to make the decision. Especially when you are buying something online. Other than that, look out for free deliveries or free setup. It can be a hassle sometimes to set it up and have it delivered on your own.
Read Gaming Pc Chassis Reviews:The internet is the most wonderful place to gather information. If you are confused about Gaming Pc Chassis and need further information, then use the product name and specifically search for reviews on Google or on YouTube. It could help you see things that you might miss otherwise.
Test It Out:It’s not always when you get to use the Gaming Pc Chassis yourself and then buy it. However, if you have the opportunity, never shy away from a test trial. Especially when you are buying an expensive product. On paper, things might seem fine, but the reality often tends to hit differently.