It took me a lot of years, experience, trial and error to figure out all about this External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4. There’s no point in keeping all the information and good stuff within me. That is why, to make your life a lot easier, I reviewed the Best External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4 and made the top 10 list so that you can easily find the right choice for you. It might seem super scary at the beginning with all the choices out there; hence I shortlisted only the best External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4 Reviews for your convenience. It would be a great thing to know that my expertise and experience are put to use to help others.
Best External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4 Reviews
Even though the External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4 is from the same category, it might be intended for different types of uses. Hence, when you compare them from the list, keep that in mind and try to know the details for better comparison.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4
|1||Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive - Portable External Hard Drive HDD||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 for PC||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Syntech USB C to USB Adapter [2 Pack] USB C Male to USB3 Female Adapter Compatible with MacBook Pro 2021 iMac 2021 iPad mini 6 iPad Pro 2021 MacBook Air 2020 Surface Pro 8/X Go and Other Type C Device||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||WD 4TB Gaming Drive works with Playstation 4 Portable External Hard Drive - WDBM1M0040BBK-WESN||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Avolusion HD250U3 1TB UltraSlim SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Pocket Drive for Microsoft Surface Pro) (Black) - 2 Year Warranty||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Belkin USB-IF Certified 4-Port Mini USB-C Hub with Two USB-C & Two USB-A Ports (Not Supporting Pass-Through Charging)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||WD 4TB My Passport Wireless Pro Portable External Hard Drive||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||WD 4TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive HDD||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Fantom Drives Gforce3 Pro 4TB 7200 RPM USB 3.0 Aluminum External Hard Drive - Great for Mac||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5...
- WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive Portable External Hard Drive HDD, Compatible with Playstation, Xbox, PC, & Mac...
- Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, PlayStation, & Xbox 1-Year...
- Syntech USB C to USB Adapter [2 Pack] USB C Male to USB3 Female Adapter Compatible with MacBook Pro 2021...
- WD 4TB Gaming Drive works with Playstation 4 Portable External Hard Drive WDBM1M0040BBK-WESN
- Avolusion HD250U3 1TB UltraSlim SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive 2 Year Warranty...
- Belkin USB-IF Certified 4-Port Mini USB-C Hub with Two USB-C & Two USB-A Ports...
- WD 4TB My Passport Wireless Pro Portable External Hard Drive, Wifi USB 3.0 WDBSMT0040BBK-NESN
- WD 4TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive HDD, USB 3.0, Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4 & Xbox WDBU6Y0040BBK-WESN...
- Fantom Drives Gforce3 Pro 4TB 7200 RPM USB 3.0 Aluminum External Hard Drive Great for Mac, Windows, PS4...
1. Apple iMac 21.5in 2.7GHz Core i5 (ME086LL/A) All In One Desktop
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 21.5-inch (Diagonal) LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology; 1920-by-1080 Resolution
- 1TB Hard Drive, 8 GB (Two 4 GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 Memory
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon.
2. WD_BLACK 5TB P10 Game Drive – Portable External Hard Drive HDD
- Available in capacities up to 5TB(1) that can hold up to 125 games(2), so that you can save old favorites and still have room for new titles.
- Comes with an 18-inch (457mm) USB Type-A to Micro-B cable with SuperSpeed interface up to 5Gbps.
- Compatible with Xbox Series XS (play and store Xbox One games, archive Xbox Series XS games) and PlayStation 5 (play and store PS4 games, archive PS5 games) consoles.
- Portable form factor with sleek metal top covering that provides fast access to your growing game library.
- Premium HDD with 3-year limited warranty, purpose-built for gamers based on WD_BLACK quality and reliability.
3. Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 for PC
- Easily store and access 2TB to content on the go with the Seagate Portable Drive, a USB external hard drive.
- Designed to work with Windows or Mac computers, this external hard drive makes backup a snap just drag and drop.
- To get set up, connect the portable hard drive to a computer for automatic recognition no software required.
- This USB drive provides plug and play simplicity with the included 18 inch USB 3.0 cable
4. Syntech USB C to USB Adapter [2 Pack] USB C Male to USB3 Female Adapter Compatible with MacBook Pro 2021 iMac 2021 iPad mini 6 iPad Pro 2021 MacBook Air 2020 Surface Pro 8/X Go and Other Type C Device
- Design: The adapter is gathered with zinc alloy metallic minimalist design and delicate embossment for not slipping; Please note they cannot fit side by side on macbook or mac mini.
- Compatibility: This USB C to USB adapter is compatible with MacBook Pro after 2016 and MacBook Air after 2018 and most of the laptops, tablets and smartphones with a USB Type C port.
- User Friendly and USB3 Speed: Plug and work; Plug the USB C end of the adapter into a USBC port, and then connect your flash drive or other standard USB A devices; Also, you can sync or charge your phone with this USB C to USB adapter.
- Connectors: Engineered for enhanced durability, the male USB C and female USB3 connectors are designed to be plugged and unplugged up to 10000 times.
- Compact and Easy to Use: Plug and play, no driver required; Simple structure, lightweight and portability.
5. WD 4TB Gaming Drive works with Playstation 4 Portable External Hard Drive – WDBM1M0040BBK-WESN
- Expand your PS4 gaming experience
- Play anywhere
- Fast and easy setup
- Sleek design with high capacity
6. Avolusion HD250U3 1TB UltraSlim SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive (Pocket Drive for Microsoft Surface Pro) (Black) – 2 Year Warranty
- Durable aluminum chassis External USB Hard Drive
- Build-in 1TB Capacity Hard Drive, Plug & Play on Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet
- Easy Installation, Designed for Windows 10 OS (Backward compatible w/ Win 8.1 / 7)
- USB Bus Powered (No additional AC Power adapter required)
- 2 Years Warranty from Reseller
7. Belkin USB-IF Certified 4-Port Mini USB-C Hub with Two USB-C & Two USB-A Ports (Not Supporting Pass-Through Charging)
- 2x USB-A Ports and 2x USB-C Ports
- 5Gbps Data Transfer Speeds (shared)
- Powered through USB-C host device
- Tethered Type-C Cable for easy access
- Ultra-portable / Slim design
- Charge peripherals with 900mAh (shared)
- Please note this product does not support pass-through charging
8. WD 4TB My Passport Wireless Pro Portable External Hard Drive
- SD 3.0 card reader for fast media offloads
- Wireless 802.
- All-day battery (up to 10 hours)* |*Based on streaming HD 720p, 3 Mbps video to one device over Wi-Fi 2.
- Built-in power bank to charge your phone, action camera and more (with output up to 1.
- 2-year manufacturer’s limited warranty
9. WD 4TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive HDD
- 0 and USB 2.
- Fast data transfers
- Improve PC performance
- High capacity
10. Fantom Drives Gforce3 Pro 4TB 7200 RPM USB 3.0 Aluminum External Hard Drive – Great for Mac
- Easy and simple to use. Plug and play out of the box. Simply plug in the power adapter and USB cable
- Fast file transfers with SuperSpeed USB 3.
- 7200 RPM for fast performance. Supports Mac OS X 10.6 or later, Windows 7 or later.
- Great for your home network, MAC, PC, PS4 (PlayStation 4) with Patch 4.5+, and Xbox.
How To Choose The Best External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4 (The Buying Guide):
Do Your Homework (Usecase, Types, Brands):The one who is prepared the most has the biggest advantage. If it’s something small then it’s not worth spending a whole lot of time trying to figure out which one to go for. However, when it’s something that’s gonna cost a decent amount of money, and you don’t wanna repeat that frequently, then you better do your homework. You can simply use the internet or get in touch with someone who has the experience of using that External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4 for first-hand reviews. Make sure you understand the use case first. The following questions will make it easier for you to assess. - Why do you need External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4? - Who exactly needs it (consider the gender, age, and related factors)? - Where will you use it? - How often will you use it?After that, try to know about all the variants and types of the External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4 and the top brands of this product.
Understand The Cost And Set The Budget:Setting up the right budget makes the job much easier for you. Once you are done with your homework, you should be able to understand what you need, and then setting a budget helps you narrow down your choice list. Sometimes the actual cost is way more than the External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4 itself. Because you are going to need complementary products and there might be a setup cost at the same time. Don’t forget to consider those and set your budget accordingly. Going for the quality is a good strategy, but don’t just max out and be left with an empty bank.
Look For The Right Features To Get The Best External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4:Different External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4 come with different features, and those allow you to make them more suitable for you. Look for the ones that you need particularly. And trust me, the right features make a whole lot of difference and save you a ton load of money and pressure in the long run.
Look For Warranties And Free Delivery:Having a warranty on a product makes it a lot easier to make the decision. Especially when you are buying something online. Other than that, look out for free deliveries or free setup. It can be a hassle sometimes to set it up and have it delivered on your own.
Read External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4 Reviews:The internet is the most wonderful place to gather information. If you are confused about External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4 and need further information, then use the product name and specifically search for reviews on Google or on YouTube. It could help you see things that you might miss otherwise.
Test It Out:It’s not always when you get to use the External Hard Drive For Surface Pro 4 yourself and then buy it. However, if you have the opportunity, never shy away from a test trial. Especially when you are buying an expensive product. On paper, things might seem fine, but the reality often tends to hit differently.