You definitely need the Combustion Analyzer if you want to make your life a lot easier and more fun. I and my team have been working hard and researching every brand and store to figure out which ones will make it to the top of our recommended list. We try to make sure you get the Best Combustion Analyzer for your need hence we bring forward 10 best Combustion Analyzer Reviews for you to consider. The aim is to help you make the right decision and save your time with our list.
Best Combustion Analyzer
By comparing the 10 Combustion Analyzer in the list it would get easier for you to identify the ones you need and eliminate the ones that are not suitable for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Combustion Analyzer
|1||Wohler A 450 L Combustion Analyzer Kit with Printer & Case - for Residential and Commercial Flue Gas Analysis - Long Time CO Sensor 5000 ppm - Free iOS & Android App||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||testo 550 I Digital Manifold Kit for air conditioning||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Bacharach Fyrite Intech Combustion Analyzer; O2/CO||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Klein Tools ET110 CO Meter||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Fieldpiece SOX3 Combustion Check New with Hard Case||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Process Analyzer Technology||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Bacharach Fyrite InTech 0024-8523 Residential Combustion Analyzer Kit with O2 Sensor||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||testo 310 I Residential Combustion Analyzer Kit I Flue Gas Detector Set for Heating Systems||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||testo 300 I Residential and Commercial Combustion Analyzer Kit with optional bluetooth printer I CO Meter for flue gas||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Testo - 0563 3110 01 310 Residential Combustion Analyzer Kit with Printer||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Wohler A 450 L Combustion Analyzer Kit with Printer & Case | for Residential and Commercial Flue Gas Analysis...
- testo 550 I Digital Manifold Kit for air conditioning, refrigeration systems and heat pumps with Bluetooth...
- Bacharach Fyrite Intech Combustion Analyzer; O2/CO, Carrying case
- Klein Tools ET110 CO Meter, Carbon Monoxide Tester and Detector with Exposure Limit Alarm, 4 x AAA Batteries...
- Fieldpiece SOX3 Combustion Check New with Hard Case
- Process Analyzer Technology
- Bacharach Fyrite InTech 0024-8523 Residential Combustion Analyzer Kit with O2 Sensor, CO Sensor, Probe...
- testo 310 I Residential Combustion Analyzer Kit I Flue Gas Detector Set for Heating Systems
- testo 300 I Residential and Commercial Combustion Analyzer Kit with optional bluetooth printer I CO Meter...
- Testo 0563 3110 01 310 Residential Combustion Analyzer Kit with Printer
1. Wohler A 450 L Combustion Analyzer Kit with Printer & Case - for Residential and Commercial Flue Gas Analysis - Long Time CO Sensor 5000 ppm - Free iOS & Android App
- Rugged and compact: Analyzer that offers all measurement and tuning functions for boiler measurements, safety checks, flue gas analysis, pressure measurement and heating system maintenance.
- Easy operation: Large 5″ color touchscreen, displays up to 14 measurement values, large digits, more robust than a glass display – Seeing all values at a glance without scrolling.
- Modern connectivity: Free Wohler A 450 app for iOS and Android, hands free measurement, sending readings to customers for their records, easy measurements in hard-to-reach locations.
- Smart allrounder: Great for residential and commercial use, the combustion analyzer for HVAC-professionals with all necessary measuring functions & even more – made in Germany.
- Full set: Including Wohler A 450 L combustion analyzer, infrared thermal printer, flue gas probe 1’ with 5’ hose assembly, filters, li-ion battery, usb-charger and protective plastic case.
2. testo 550 I Digital Manifold Kit for air conditioning
- Efficient: The testo 550 with its sturdy housing and 2-way valve block was particularly created for harsh environments and offers data storage for up to 60 refrigerants.
- Accurate: Thanks to two temperature compensated pressure sensors, the wireless manifold determines high and low pressure as well as evaporation and condensation temperature.
- Multiple functions: The digital manifold features the display of temperature difference, temperature compensated leakage tests and calculation of superheating and subcooling.
- Set: Includes two pipe clamp temperature probes (two channel NTC temperature inputs) for reliable measurement, as well as a protective hard-shell case.
- Smart App: Conveniently follow all measurements via Bluetooth from a smartphone or tablet.
3. Bacharach Fyrite Intech Combustion Analyzer; O2/CO
- Battery type: 4 x aaa batteries
- Co2 resolution (percent): 0.1
- Co accuracy: 10 ppm from 0 to 200 ppm; 5 percent from 201 to 2000 ppm
- Co resolution (ppm): 1
- Display type: backlit lcd
4. Klein Tools ET110 CO Meter
- Easy-to-use CO meter detects and measures concentration levels of carbon monoxide gas
- Portable CO detector with user protection and short-term exposure limit (STEL) alarm
- Low level alarm (35 ppm) and high level alarm (200 ppm)
- Audible and visual alarms
- Backlit display with CO measurements (0 to 1000 ppm) and temperature (Farenheit and Celcius)
- Auto-power off after 20 minutes of no usage helps conserve battery life
- Includes carrying pouch and 4xAAA batteries
5. Fieldpiece SOX3 Combustion Check New with Hard Case
- Automatic electric pump with pause – pump works automatically so there’s not hand pumping, and techs can pause the pump water any time to save battery life.
- Measures flue temp and oxygen percentage. Calculates carbon di oxide percentage and EA percentage
- Combustion efficiency – quickly calculated and displayed on the screen, the SOX3’s combustion efficiency calculation is great measurement to help determine the health of a furnace.
- Field-replaceable Oxygen Sensor – The SOX3 Oxygen Sensor indicators tells techs when a new sensor is needed.
6. Process Analyzer Technology
- Used Book in Good Condition
7. Bacharach Fyrite InTech 0024-8523 Residential Combustion Analyzer Kit with O2 Sensor
- Easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD display with backlighting with European based calculations
- Low-cost combustion analyzer
- Internal data storage of 10 complete records
- Rugged, reliable, long-running performance in a light, handheld unit
- Plug-n-play” B-Smart pre-calibrated sensors enable simple in-field replacement, reducing instrument down-time and providing low cost of ownership.
8. testo 310 I Residential Combustion Analyzer Kit I Flue Gas Detector Set for Heating Systems
- Efficient: The testo 310 is ideal for more complex flue gas analysis, maintenance, safety checks, and furnace efficiency confirmations of residential heating systems.
- Versatile: With its advanced sensor technology, the carbon monoxide meter offers accurate readings of O2, CO2, ambient CO, draft and pressure, temperature and combustion efficiency.
- Durable: Thanks to its rugged housing with an integrated, kink-resistant hose, the combustion performance tool is securely protected from impact and leaks.
- Easy operation: Equipped with a backlit display, quick-start and integrated condensation tap and magnet, the instrument delivers a hands-free and easy application.
- Complete Set: Includes a probe with cone, extra hoses and particulate filters as well as a pressure plug and a protective hard-shell case.
9. testo 300 I Residential and Commercial Combustion Analyzer Kit with optional bluetooth printer I CO Meter for flue gas
- Efficient: The combustion testing tool reliably measures the carbon monoxide and O2 level of furnaces and boilers, as well as temperature, draft and differential pressure.
- Durable: The flue gas meter is equipped with an extremely sensitive CO and O2 sensor with up to 6 years of life expectancy and a measuring range up to 4,000 ppm.
- Easy application: Start measuring from standby mode at the touch of a button.
- Intuitive: Thanks to the large HD smart touch display with a clearly structured measurement menu, the flue gas detector offers all measurements at one glance.
- Complete Set: Includes long life O2 and CO sensor, retrofittable NO Sensor, spare combustion probes and filters, rugged hardshell case and easyHeat software.
10. Testo – 0563 3110 01 310 Residential Combustion Analyzer Kit with Printer
- Wireless printer with integrated magnets for professional jobsite documentation
- All the measurements you need, including draft and pressure
- Fast 30-second startup so you can get testing quickly
- Country of origin: Germany
Combustion Analyzer Buying Guide: Top Things To Keep In MindIn order to make sure you buy the right Combustion Analyzer, you need to keep some things in mind before you finalize your buying decision. Considering these few things will make sure you make the right choice that’s best suited for you. Along with our Combustion Analyzer Reviews given above, and the factors to consider down below, are enough to guide you to get the best Combustion Analyzer.
- Consider The Use Case: How and where you are going to use your product makes a lot of difference. If you want something that you are going to use regularly, then you must spend a proper amount to ensure you get good quality stuff. On the other hand, if you are not even sure if you need this on regular basis, then there’s no point in spending a ton of bucks to get the most premium one. Besides, who uses plays a big role as well. Depending on the gender, age, and role, the use case could be different.
- Know The Different Types: Not one Combustion Analyzer is suitable for everyone. If you want the best Combustion Analyzer, you must know the available types. Before even you want to make a buying decision, the types of Combustion Analyzer must be known to you. That way you will make sure that you don’t regret buying the wrong Combustion Analyzer.
- Decide The Budget: Understanding the budget right up makes your job easier. Because you can easily eliminate something that does not fall under your budget. Just know that not always spending the most money is the best decision. Understanding what you need and setting your budget around it will help you get the best Combustion Analyzer.
- Go For The Brand: It is true that sometimes you have to pay a bit more when you are choosing a branded product. But most of the time, it is more than worth it. Find out the top brands of the product, and check out for product reviews to make sure you are getting a proven product. A good brand ensures you quality and you don’t have to spend a lot of time contemplating about getting a faulty product. More to that, a good brand will offer you a warranty and free returns in some cases.
- Check The Build Quality: You definitely want your Combustion Analyzer to stay with you and give you service for the longest time possible. And that is why the build quality and build materials are worth checking. Making sure you are investing in quality materials further ensures the build quality. For a Combustion Analyzer to provide better service, build quality is something that you shouldn’t sacrifice, even if there’s a price difference.
- Look For The Features: Different features are available for different functionality. One product might not have all the features a particular category can have. But knowing which features are available makes sure you get to choose something that is actually functional to you. Looking for the right features in your Combustion Analyzer can make a lot of difference. There are times when you might grab a feature for no extra cost at all. So, knowing the available features might help you get the best Combustion Analyzer and at the same time, it can make sure you are not buying the same product multiple times.