It’s not easy to find the right Fuji Lens for you on your own. That is why I wanted to help you out to find the Best Cheap Fuji Lens in a single article. There are different types and it might be confusing to figure out which one would suit you, hence I had to study and analyze 52309 reviews and find the top 10 Best Cheap Fuji Lens for your convenience. You will find detailed Cheap Fuji Lens Reviews along with a guideline to make sure you consider the right things while making the decisions.
Best Cheap Fuji Lens
We try to consider consumer reports and feedback to identify between the given spec of a Fuji Lens vs the actual performance of the Fuji Lens; which could vastly differ in the real world.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Fuji Lens
|1||Fujinon XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Fujifilm XF16mmF1.4 R WR||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Fuji X Mount Digital Cameras (Black) (RK12M-FX) - Fixed||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Fujinon XF50mmF1.0 R WR||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Fujifilm XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Fujinon XF35mmF2 R WR - Silver||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Fujinon XF16-80mm F4 R OIS WR||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Fujinon XF 23mm F1.4 R||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Fujifilm XF35mmF1.4 R||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Fujinon XF18mmF1.4 R LM WR||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Fujinon XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR
- Fujifilm XF16mmF1.4 R WR
- Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Fuji X Mount Digital Cameras Fixed...
- Fujinon XF50mmF1.0 R WR
- Fujifilm XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
- Fujinon XF35mmF2 R WR Silver
- Fujinon XF16-80mm F4 R OIS WR
- Fujinon XF 23mm F1.4 R
- Fujifilm XF35mmF1.4 R
- Fujinon XF18mmF1.4 R LM WR
1. Fujinon XF16-55mmF2.8 R LM WR
- Optically designed to draw out the maximum image quality of a flagship standard zoom lens Angle of view 83 2°- 29°.
- Focal length(35mm format equivalent) f=16-55mm (24-84mm) Focus range Normal – 0 6m – ∞(whole zoom position) Macro – 30cm – 10m (Wide) 40cm – 10m (Telephoto).
- High-speed, quiet auto focus thanks to the Linear Motor Weight, excluding caps and hoods 1 44 pounds (655g).
- Weather resistant design with 14 sealing points dust-resistant and -10 Degree low-temperature operation.
- Nano-Gi coating technology 9 rounded blade aperture diaphragm help create smooth and circular bokeh Max Magnification 0 16x (telephoto).
2. Fujifilm XF16mmF1.4 R WR
- 24mm in 35mm format equivalentTo adjust focus, rotate the focus ring while viewing the effects in the camera display The focus distance and depth-of-field indicators can be used to assist manual focus.
- Angle of view: 83.2°.Minimum working distance of less than 6 inches, Max magnification : 021x
- Weather-resistant design with 9 sealing points in 8 areas
- Nano-GI coating alters the refractive index between glass and air to reduce ghosting and flare
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM interchangeable system cameras
3. Rokinon 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Fuji X Mount Digital Cameras (Black) (RK12M-FX) – Fixed
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
- Fast F2.
- Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras.
- Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality
- Inner focusing system (IF) – length doesn’t change and front element does not rotate – keeps integrated petal-type lens hood properly oriented.
- Lens not Zoomable
4. Fujinon XF50mmF1.0 R WR
- Achieve an Incredibly Shallow Depth-Of-Field: Used at or near to its maximum F1.
- Be Ready to Make Images in Low-Light Conditions: The very wide maximum aperture on XF50mmF1.
- Decades of Experience in Optical Engineering: Unprecedented depth-of-field is nothing without first-class optical quality to keep the subject sharp and clear.
- Precise Focus for Those Critical Moments: To make the most of its super-shallow depth-of-field, focusing must be precise.
- Weather-Resistant to Keep the Images Coming: XF50mmF1.
- Max focal length: 50.0 millimeters
5. Fujifilm XF55-200mmF3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
- 55 200mm focal length, Minimum focus distance 1.10m/43.41 inch
- 83 300mm equivalent focal length on APS C cameras
- F3.5 4.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Stepper type AF motor
- Image stabilization (4.
- Fujifilm X mount for X series interchangeable lens cameras
6. Fujinon XF35mmF2 R WR – Silver
- Weather-resistant design with 8 sealing points for weather- and dust-resistance and operation as low as 14 Degree.
- Inner focus system with 0.08 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation.
- Nano-GI coating reduces ghosting and flare.
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh.
- Minimum working distance of approximately 13 inches.
7. Fujinon XF16-80mm F4 R OIS WR
- Consisting of 16 elements in 12 groups, the FUJINON XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR Lens also features one aspherical element that is specially designed to minimize field curvature and spherical aberration.
- A small, compact, and versatile lens for any shooting situation – Covering an effective focal range from 24mm to 120mm, the FUJINON XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR weighs just 15.
- Push the limits with 6.
- Quick, responsive, and near-silent autofocus – Having fast and quiet autofocus is critical when you’re roaming the streets looking for that perfect image.
- Weather resistant to keep the images coming – Working in dusty or damp conditions is a breeze with this lens since it is weather sealed in ten places along the barrel.
8. Fujinon XF 23mm F1.4 R
- 35mm equivalent F1.4 lens, Fully compatible with FUJIFILM X-Mount
- Focus range : Normal- 0.
- Seven round-edged aperture blades, which offer 22 stops in 1/3 EV steps
- Lens elements treated with Fujifilm’s multilayer HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating)
- 1 lens group consisting of 3 cemented lens elements and 1 aspheric lens element
9. Fujifilm XF35mmF1.4 R
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent) f=35mm (53mm)
- 8 Elements in 6 Groups (Inc. 1 Asph. Element)
- Angle of view – 44.2 Degrees. Number of blades 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Filter Size 52mm
- Focus range : Normal 0.8m – ∞, Macro 28cm – 2.0m. Max. magnification 0.17x
10. Fujinon XF18mmF1.4 R LM WR
- Greater Resolving Power to Offer Best Possible Image Quality
- Less Chromatic/Comatic Aberration and Beautiful Bokeh
- Fast, Quiet, and Smooth Focus
- Compact Size F1.4 Lens
- Weather-Resistant Design With A Position Lock on Aperture Ring
Fuji Lens Buying Guide: Top Things To Keep In MindIn order to make sure you buy the right Fuji Lens, you need to keep some things in mind before you finalize your buying decision. Considering these few things will make sure you make the right choice that’s best suited for you. Along with our Cheap Fuji Lens Reviews given above, and the factors to consider down below, are enough to guide you to get the best Fuji Lens.
- Consider The Use Case: How and where you are going to use your product makes a lot of difference. If you want something that you are going to use regularly, then you must spend a proper amount to ensure you get good quality stuff. On the other hand, if you are not even sure if you need this on regular basis, then there’s no point in spending a ton of bucks to get the most premium one. Besides, who uses plays a big role as well. Depending on the gender, age, and role, the use case could be different.
- Know The Different Types: Not one Fuji Lens is suitable for everyone. If you want the best Fuji Lens, you must know the available types. Before even you want to make a buying decision, the types of Fuji Lens must be known to you. That way you will make sure that you don’t regret buying the wrong Fuji Lens.
- Decide The Budget: Understanding the budget right up makes your job easier. Because you can easily eliminate something that does not fall under your budget. Just know that not always spending the most money is the best decision. Understanding what you need and setting your budget around it will help you get the best Fuji Lens.
- Go For The Brand: It is true that sometimes you have to pay a bit more when you are choosing a branded product. But most of the time, it is more than worth it. Find out the top brands of the product, and check out for product reviews to make sure you are getting a proven product. A good brand ensures you quality and you don’t have to spend a lot of time contemplating about getting a faulty product. More to that, a good brand will offer you a warranty and free returns in some cases.
- Check The Build Quality: You definitely want your Fuji Lens to stay with you and give you service for the longest time possible. And that is why the build quality and build materials are worth checking. Making sure you are investing in quality materials further ensures the build quality. For a Fuji Lens to provide better service, build quality is something that you shouldn’t sacrifice, even if there’s a price difference.
- Look For The Features: Different features are available for different functionality. One product might not have all the features a particular category can have. But knowing which features are available makes sure you get to choose something that is actually functional to you. Looking for the right features in your Fuji Lens can make a lot of difference. There are times when you might grab a feature for no extra cost at all. So, knowing the available features might help you get the best Fuji Lens and at the same time, it can make sure you are not buying the same product multiple times.