It’s not easy to find the right Celestion Speakers for you on your own. That is why I wanted to help you out to find the Best Celestion Speakers in a single article. There are different types and it might be confusing to figure out which one would suit you, hence I had to study and analyze 38614 reviews and find the top 10 Best Celestion Speakers for your convenience. You will find detailed Celestion Speakers Reviews along with a guideline to make sure you consider the right things while making the decisions.
Best Celestion Speakers
For all the Celestion Speakers we suggest, we always make sure they have been thoroughly reviewed and tested to make sure they are worth mentioning.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Celestion Speakers
|1||CELESTION Blue Guitar Speaker||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||CELESTION Creamback Guitar speaker (T6380)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||CELESTION Guitar Speaker (T5814)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Celestion Vintage 30 Guitar Speaker||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Celestion G12M Greenback Guitar Speaker||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||CELESTION Guitar Speaker, 12" (T5953)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Celestion Guitar speaker (T6328)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Celestion G12M Heritage Guitar Speaker||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||CELESTION G12H-75 Creamback Guitar Speaker (T5890)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Celestion G12 EVH Guitar Speaker||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- CELESTION Blue Guitar Speaker, 8 Ohm, 12"
- CELESTION Creamback Guitar speaker T6380
- CELESTION Guitar Speaker T5814
- Celestion Vintage 30 Guitar Speaker, 8 Ohm
- Celestion G12M Greenback Guitar Speaker
- CELESTION Guitar Speaker, 12" T5953
- Celestion Guitar speaker T6328
- Celestion G12M Heritage Guitar Speaker, 15 Ohm
- CELESTION G12H-75 Creamback Guitar Speaker T5890
- Celestion G12 EVH Guitar Speaker, 15 Ohm
1. CELESTION Blue Guitar Speaker
- The World’s first purpose-built guitar speaker, famous as the sound of the “British Invasion”
- Alnico magnet delivers a glorious dampened attack
- Characterised by warm lows, mellow mids and brilliant bell-like highs
- As used by legendary guitarists, including Brian May
- 12″ guitar speaker, ideal for replacement or upgrade
2. CELESTION Creamback Guitar speaker (T6380)
- 10″ guitar speaker
- 45 watts
- The warm Celestion creamback sound wrapped up in a 10″
- Performs beautifully in singles, pairs or 4×10
- 8 Ohm
3. CELESTION Guitar Speaker (T5814)
- A full-blooded, authentic 10″ Celestion guitar speaker
- Rich and expressive, characterized by warm lows with a vocal mid-range and articulate top end
- Perfect upgrade for compact recording amps and practice amps
- Ceramic magnet 10″ guitar speaker, 30-watts power handling
4. Celestion Vintage 30 Guitar Speaker
- The World’s best-selling premium guitar speaker
- Classic Celestion tone, perfectly suited to many different playing styles and genres
- Characterized by a warm low-end, famously rich, vocal mid-range and a beautifully detailed top-end
- Captured on thousands of recordings by a diverse range of guitar players
- Ceramic magnet 12″ guitar speaker with 60-watt power handling, ideal for replacement or upgrade
5. Celestion G12M Greenback Guitar Speaker
- The G12M Greenback is the original Celestion ceramic magnet guitar speaker
- Famous for its beautiful break-up and glorious mid-range crunch
- An ideal speaker to bring drive and definition to modern high gain amplification
- Can be used on its own, or in multiples with high powered rock heads
- 12″ ceramic magnet guitar speaker with 25-watt power handling, for replacement or upgrade
6. CELESTION Guitar Speaker
- 12″ Guitar speaker
- Alnico Magnet
- 8 Ohm
- 90 watts
- The Cream has been specially created to bring alnico class to all kinds of amps from 1-watt to 90-watts.
7. Celestion Guitar speaker (T6328)
- 12″ High powered guitar speaker
- 150 watts
- Extreme power handling with great tone
- Supersized 2″ voice coil
8. Celestion G12M Heritage Guitar Speaker
- Faithful re-creation of an original 1967 Celestion G12M
- Characterized by a warm controlled low-end and a rich, vocal mid-range
- Ideal for warm, crunchy chords and sweet, searing single notes
- 12″ ceramic magnet guitar speaker with 20-watt power handling, for replacement or upgrade
9. CELESTION G12H-75 Creamback Guitar Speaker (T5890)
- Delivers the sonic signature of a G12H but with Cream back levels of power handling
- Heavy magnet brings additional girth to your tone, thickening single notes and resulting in a highly articulate, vocal character.
- Offers exceptional performance when used for lead guitar and sounds massive in a 4 x 12 cab
- 75-watts power handling, making it ideally suited to today’s amps
- Ceramic magnet 12″ guitar speaker, for replacement or upgrade
10. Celestion G12 EVH Guitar Speaker
- Faithful recreation of the original 20 watt ceramic magnet Greenback speaker.
- Featuring a black rear can with the unmistakable red, white and black stripes that EVH made famous.
- 12 inch electric guitar speaker available in 15 ohms.
Celestion Speakers Buying Guide: Top Things To Keep In MindIn order to make sure you buy the right Celestion Speakers, you need to keep some things in mind before you finalize your buying decision. Considering these few things will make sure you make the right choice that’s best suited for you. Along with our Celestion Speakers Reviews given above, and the factors to consider down below, are enough to guide you to get the best Celestion Speakers.
- Consider The Use Case: How and where you are going to use your product makes a lot of difference. If you want something that you are going to use regularly, then you must spend a proper amount to ensure you get good quality stuff. On the other hand, if you are not even sure if you need this on regular basis, then there’s no point in spending a ton of bucks to get the most premium one. Besides, who uses plays a big role as well. Depending on the gender, age, and role, the use case could be different.
- Know The Different Types: Not one Celestion Speakers is suitable for everyone. If you want the best Celestion Speakers, you must know the available types. Before even you want to make a buying decision, the types of Celestion Speakers must be known to you. That way you will make sure that you don’t regret buying the wrong Celestion Speakers.
- Decide The Budget: Understanding the budget right up makes your job easier. Because you can easily eliminate something that does not fall under your budget. Just know that not always spending the most money is the best decision. Understanding what you need and setting your budget around it will help you get the best Celestion Speakers.
- Go For The Brand: It is true that sometimes you have to pay a bit more when you are choosing a branded product. But most of the time, it is more than worth it. Find out the top brands of the product, and check out for product reviews to make sure you are getting a proven product. A good brand ensures you quality and you don’t have to spend a lot of time contemplating about getting a faulty product. More to that, a good brand will offer you a warranty and free returns in some cases.
- Check The Build Quality: You definitely want your Celestion Speakers to stay with you and give you service for the longest time possible. And that is why the build quality and build materials are worth checking. Making sure you are investing in quality materials further ensures the build quality. For a Celestion Speakers to provide better service, build quality is something that you shouldn’t sacrifice, even if there’s a price difference.
- Look For The Features: Different features are available for different functionality. One product might not have all the features a particular category can have. But knowing which features are available makes sure you get to choose something that is actually functional to you. Looking for the right features in your Celestion Speakers can make a lot of difference. There are times when you might grab a feature for no extra cost at all. So, knowing the available features might help you get the best Celestion Speakers and at the same time, it can make sure you are not buying the same product multiple times.